- Program the BBC micro:bit in plain English
- Create real world scenarios
- Show images, animations, messages and graphs
- Control external devices connected to the micro:bit
- Design and play games
- Make measurements and do calculations
- Compose and play musical tunes
You decide on inputs and outputs, Dr Bit offers you choices and uses them to build a program script in plain English. You can run your scripts using the run mode simulator to see how your code works and any adjustments need to be made. Then, at the touch of a button, Dr Bit controls the BBC micro:bit via Bluetooth wireless or USB connection.
Dr Bit is compatible with Windows PC versions 7 to 10.
The single user license is a local installer for individual usage.
The network license is an msi installer for network distribution of unlimited users.